Ajman Offshore Company Formation
Ajman offshore operates under the regulations of Ajman Free Zone Authority, established in the year 1988. The offshore promises quick company incorporation process. It hardly takes couple of days to form your company here once the company name and activity approvals are done and all incorporation documents are completed.
Benefits of setting up business in Ajman Offshore
- Renting an office or industrial premises not required
- Cost effective incorporation & maintenance
- No need for Audit Report filing
- Residence visa not required
- Complete confidentiality
Ajman Offshore License Activities
- General Trading
- Holding Company (Buy/Hold/Sell stakes of companies)
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Ajman offshore is one of the most sought-after and fastest growing offshore jurisdictions in UAE. You will require a registered agent and a minimum of two directors while registering a company in Ajman offshore. The addresses of the Ajman offshore company and the registered agent must be similar.
Documents required to set up business in Ajman Offshore
- Passport(s) copy of each shareholder
- Original proof of residence of each shareholder (in English)
- Articles of Association, Memorandum of Incorporation and the Application for incorporating an offshore company
If you are someone new to UAE and isn’t aware of the rules and regulations related to opening an offshore company here, then please approach Jumeira Consultants. Our know-how of the country and relationship with government authorities, gives us an upper-hand in dealing with company incorporation and legal matters. We promise a hassle-free process and will be at your service anytime.