DMCC Company Formation
Formerly known as Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre(DMCC) is the ideal business base for Dubai and the UAE, with over 15000 companies functioning here. Located in the heart of new Dubai, DMCC is the largest and fastest growing free zone in UAE. The free zone facilitates trade across various commodity groups that include gold, diamond, tea, pearls, agro and base metals.
Benefits of Business Setup in DMCC
- Complete ownership of business
- 100% direct tax-free
- Full capital repatriation
- Simple licensing procedures
- ‘Plug and play’ office installations
- Strategic location
- International commodity centre
- Flexible office solutions
Types of licenses:
- General Trading License – Permits the import, export, distribution, consolidation and storage of products, excluding a few.
- Service License – Gives authority to engage in service or consultancy activities that are specified in the license.
DMCC license activities are the following:
- Transport, storage, and communications
- Mining and quarrying
- Electricity, gas, and water supply
- Other community, social, and personal service
- Trading and repairing
- Hotels and restaurants
- Financial inter mediation
- Health and social work
If you are planning DMCC company formation, Jumeira Consultants is there at your service.We provide unbiased service to our clients, irrespective of the size and position of the company. It will take 2-3 weeks to register your organization in DMCC.