Business setup in Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Campus (DTEC)
Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Campus (DTEC) is a startup campus that is owned and controlled by Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) and is developed to accommodate fresh-faced technology equipping single window solutions for business incorporation, adaptable coworking alternatives, and a flourishing climate for startups.
DTEC is MENA’s finest co-working center, with state-of-the-art facilities and in-house professional services, stimulating advancement in contemporary technology-based sectors proves beneficial for investors to setup their company.
Platform for Startups & Entrepreneurs
In the upcoming trending sector, the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority saw the need to create an ecosystem that would allow tech entrepreneurs in the UAE to flourish and expand. The first DTEC facility opened in March 2015 to help realise this objective. Dtec began in 2012 as Silicon Oasis Founders, an incubator that supported and invested in early-stage digital firms.
DTEC meets entrepreneurs’ demand for workstation spaces in a fostering and accommodating atmosphere by providing easy one-stop business setup within a futuristic built and community-focused co-working centre. DTEC had over 750 companies by 2018, and a second facility was in the works.
DTEC now occupies over 10,000 square meters of space on two sites and hosts over 1000 businesses from over 75 nations. DTEC also provides a variety of customized activities, workshops, career guidance, and networking for its business owners and entrepreneur group, as well as in-house innovation labs like the Intel and HP in the region.
The advantages of using a DTEC coworking space in Dubai
- Working in our shared office space provides countless chances for networking and mentorship, in addition to state-of-the-art business amenities.
- For entrepreneurs and business owners who want to keep their initial overheads low, flexi desks are a common choice.
- It is possible to set up a corporation quickly and affordably, as well as have your own permanent workstation.
- Private office packages include a fully equipped or unfurnished office space ranging from 12 to 50 square metres, as well as high-speed Wi-Fi or wired internet.
- Short-term leasing is ideal for freelancers, business travellers, students, and anybody else who wants to take a break from working from home.
DTEC Dubai Company Types
Businesses must first register with the Dubai Silicon Oasis before they can begin operating at the DTEC IT Hub in Dubai. Start-ups can apply for a service license under any of the following legal company structures:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
DTEC Ventures is DTEC’s in-house venture capital division, which invests in the UAE’s huge potential for talented individuals. YallaCompare, an online platform for pre-loved luxury things, is one of its current investments. It also invests in budding digital firms in the MENA area, with a focus on Dubai. DTEC’s investing objective is to support businesses that will benefit the UAE economy. The United Arab Emirates is MENA’s leading IT hotspot, receiving the nation’s highest degree of investment projects.
The following are the primary parameters for potential investment:
- A team that is powerful, enthusiastic, and dedicated, with the ability to undertake and true determination.
- A commercial concept or innovation that is both creative and revolutionary.
- You may possess a huge market opportunity, whether it’s a large market or a niche.
- Post-seed stage (i.e., already launched): Product/market fit has been established, and there is some traction.
- Possessing a high level of soundness
A wide network of entrepreneurs, advisors, investors, network operators, and global corporations, such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Intel, and HP, assist the DTEC community by providing advising, B2B, and financial assistance.
DTEC established the Dubai Smart City Accelerator in 2017 to demonstrate its commitment to the entrepreneurial ecosystem. This programme, powered by Startupbootcamp and launched in partnership with Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du), Dubai Chamber, Smart Dubai, Visa, Orange Business Services, and Rochester Institute of Technology – Dubai (RIT-Dubai), has assisted 40 startups from around the world to advance their enterprises in the UAE. DTEC continues to evolve and keep up with the changing dynamics of the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Challenge of technology driven transformation
Hundreds of tech firms call DTEC home, and they are constantly reinventing businesses and sectors by resolving customer requirements in new directions.
- DTEC Corporate Innovation
DTEC Corporate Innovative is a package of programmes designed to help businesses connect into and harness the robust DTEC Ecosystem’s innovation power in order to expedite their digital transformation.
The aim, time span, and amount of commitment required for Corporate Innovation projects vary. The programmes can alternatively be separated into three stages of the innovation process:
DTEC has been at the forefront of the expansion of the startup ecosystem in the UAE, with jobs created and a network of entrepreneurs pushing the digitalization of the UAE economy.
Why Jumeira Consultants?
The business experts at Jumeira Consultants will walk you through the DTEC business formation procedure. Based on your needs, we will provide you with the most cost-effective and appropriate solution.