Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah has become a trading and industrial hub with one of the most developed economies in the Emirates. The tremendous economic development and the stable political environment of the emirate attracts investors from various nations. Business Setup in Ras Al Khaimah is the most cost-effective place to set up your business and live in UAE.
Ras Al Khaimah is easily accessible and is close to far eastern nations such as China, India, Iran, Pakistan and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). Some of the factors that make RAK a favorable investment destination are:
- Liberal Government Policies
- State-of-the-art infrastructural development
- Thriving Economy
- Friendly trade relations with neighboring countries
Types of company formation
- Limited liability company
- Branch and representative office of a foreign commercial company
- Joint venture company
- Public and private shareholding company
- Public joint stock company
- Private joint stock company
- Free zone company
- Free zone establishment
- International business company
Business setup in Ras Al Khaimah is an easy and smooth process as the regulations are flexible and investor-friendly. One can form their company in RAK free zone, offshore or mainland. All these formations provide numerous benefits and there aren’t many restrictions on the type of sectors that can be formed.
RAK Offshore addresses the region’s mounting demand for offshore markets, along with boosting the economic diversification program of UAE
RAK Free Zone
The customizable packages and services available at RAK free zone make it one of the most sought after and happening trade zones in UAE.