Company Formation in Dubai Design District (D3)
The Dubai Design District, or (D3), is located in the heart of Dubai city. Among the most recent free zone possibilities in Dubai that are open to businesses and investors is D3. Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority administer Dubai Design District.
D3 was established in 2013 with the purpose of creating a center that would nurture local talent and give innovative minds a stage. In order to create a dynamic community that goes above and beyond what is often expected of a creative neighbourhood. Dubai’s destiny as a premier center for design, architecture, and culture is being shaped by the ideas that D3 creates, including the company formation in Dubai design district.
Advantages of the Dubai Design District
- For the first 50 years, there is no corporate tax.
- No ceiling on the return of capital
- Design and fashion are subject to special license, and designers and artists are granted freelance status.
- There are no prohibitions on recruiting foreign talent
- No limitations on currency
- Strategic location – the Business Bay, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa are in close proximity to the innovation environment
- Nil personal income tax
- Community living is incorporated
- 100% foreign ownership
Company Registration Procedures
We will walk you through each step so that you may set up your D3 firm and obtain a business bank account as quickly as possible.
Creative people have the possibility to use their workspace as an embodiment of their own imagination thanks to high-quality offices. A shared creative area provides D3 license desk space to enterprises and freelancing license holders with a variety of adaptable choices.
Jumeira Consultants to assist!
Jumeira Consultants business setup professionals provide highly customised strategies to help you with your company registration procedure in the Dubai Design District Free Zone thanks to their extensive expertise in business establishment in Dubai.