Offshore Company formation in Dubai
Offshore company formation is among the most popular ways of managing and expanding business horizons as it offers lucrative but tax-efficient strategies to the foreign entrepreneurs and organizations. And when it’s a question of an offshore company formation in Dubai, the aggregate benefits double up instantly. As a tax-free business territory with state-of-the-art infrastructure, strategic location, relaxed business policies and easy access to the wider global market, Dubai is one of the renowned and preferred regions in the world for an offshore business setup.
Features of Offshore Companies in Dubai
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- 100% repatriation of profits
- No minimum capital requirement
- Can conduct international business
- Can maintain corporate bank account in UAE
- No requirement to deposit the capital in bank
- No physical office required
- An efficient regulatory regime
- Minimum share capital can be US$ I
- Can own shares in other companies in UAE
- Single share-holding is possible
Offshore companies can eliminate or minimize many types of tax payments such as on capital gains, profits on business earnings and property sales. An offshore company legitimately assists in gaining confidentiality over the investors’ financial affairs. Dubai is the only offshore where business owners are allowed to own or hold real estate.