Professional Firms Set up Dubai
A Professional Firm is a company set up under the UAE Civil Code that practices a profession as its main objective, and in which the incorporator rely more on the professional activities that they carry out than on profiting from the business of others associated with them. In the light of the same, Professional Firms in Dubai is set up between professional and are permitted to only conduct non-commercial activities.
In a Professional Firm setting up in Dubai, 100% foreign ownership can be enjoyed by the incorporators. Such companies are permitted to engage in professional or artistic activities and have the complete independence of conducting business. Also, a UAE local national must be appointed as a local partner, but he/she must not have any direct involvement in the line of activities and must be remunerated a percentage of the profits or in lump sum, the company’s turnover revenue.
Professional Company Formation in UAE benefits
- No personal income or capital taxes to be paid,
- No corporate taxes applicable,
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital,
- No restriction on currency,
- Adequate availability of manpower and energy supplies, and
- Simple staff recruitment process.
At Jumeira Consultants, our primary objective is to help our clients setup their professional firms successfully in one of the seven Emirate states and reap international profits.
Professional Firms Set Up Services
- Offering a complete registration procedure,
- Identifying a qualified and suitable local UAE agent,
- Obtaining professional licenses,
- Preparing the service agent agreement,
- Assisting in opening bank accounts and completing visa formalities