RAK Offshore Company Formation
RAK or Ras Al Khaimah Offshore was established by the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA) and is situated at the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah, which occupies the northern region of the country of United Arab Emirates. With its unique and extremely business-friendly rules and regulations, the RAK offshore has been luring foreign investors to the jurisdiction. Companies across the globe are setting their foot into the RAK offshore to obtain international company status. As offshore companies need not require a physical entity, it has gained more attention over the years.
RAK Offshore Company Setup
RAK is a growing emirate, but with its business-friendly policies, RAK has managed to bring in investors from across the world. If you are planning to set up an offshore company in Ras Al Khaimah, it is important to know the features of an offshore company:
- Ensures 100% confidentiality
- Can own real estate assets in Dubai and UAE
- Can maintain bank accounts in Dubai
- Accounting and auditing not required
- Complete foreign ownership
- Fast incorporation
- No restriction on Currency
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
RAK offshore company setup only requires a minimum of one shareholder and they can be corporate shareholders as well. A single person can act as the director, secretary, and shareholder of the company. As your physical presence is not required for the registration of the company, with the help of a registered agent and with the necessary documents, you can get your company registration done.
Documents for RAK offshore company formation
- CV of the applicant
- Passport copies of shareholders with entry stamped page in UAE
- Proof of residence of the shareholder (lease agreement or utility bills of any kind)
- Power of Attorney- attested by a public notary if the POA holder represents the applicant.
The applicants must submit the following documents;
- Certificate of Incorporation of the parent company
- Memorandum & Article of Association of the parent company
- Board resolution to form a subsidiary/ branch in Dubai
- Certificate of good standing of the company
- Copies of passport, bank reference letter, proof of residence, CV of the shareholders or directors of the parent company.
- Proof of residence of the Authorized representative of the parent company (lease agreement or utility bills of any kind)
With the necessary documents, the company registration will only be a matter of few weeks.
RAK offshore company formation will be made easy with the help of the right partner to assist and guide you throughout the process. Looking for a registered agent or an investment partner to set up your offshore business? Jumeira Consultants is everything you are looking for. We are a registered agent and can get your company formation process done in no time. Our professionals ensure to assist our clients in the RAK offshore company setup by collecting all the necessary documents, and submitting the applications.
We offer investment options as well, to make things easier for our clients. Having served for over a decade, we have had experience in business setup services, business consultancy, and all related fields. Our goal is to bring life to your dreams, through our expertise and ample knowledge about the industry and the emirate. We have made it a point to keep our relationships alive, be it with our clients or the ministerial agencies we interact with. We aim to simplify the lives of our clients and help them in their time of need.